Meccanica Franchin has been on the market for over fourty five years, becoming a point of reference for any firm needing for stamped plate products, laser cut and bend or turned parts as well as solutions for their constructional requirements. We give our customers the possibility of designing their product together with us (E-Project) and of deciding on the required quality and finish (E-Quality & Finishing), plus many methods of packaging and storing at our warehouse (E-Stock Market). Whether offering a small piece of advice or carrying out a complex technical analysis (E-Link), the contract with the customer is always based on trust and cooperation and it is this that has enabled Meccanica Franchin to expand and make a name for itself over the years.
- We manufacture progressive dies, compound dies, in various sizes up to 700-1000 mm. We can also supply milled and spark eroded mechanical parts in small quantities.
- We press plates, strips, sheets in any material up to a thickness of 8-10 mm and sections in lengths up to 6 m.
- We produce bar turned objects up to 75 mm in diameter and second-operation machined parts up to 450 mm.
- We can laser cut iron at thickness 15mm, stainless steel and aluminium alloy at 8mm, brass and copper at 4mm.
Some of the sectors we work regularly in are:
- Automotive, Naval, Aeronautic, Agricultural (engine parts)
- Window/Door frames, Private furnishings and street furniture
- Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Plumbing, Boilers, Petrolium
- DIY, Mechanics in general
Click the following links to see the catalogues:
CONTACT IN ITALY
Export Manager Claudio Franchin
CONTACT IN DUBAI