Mazzoni is an Italian manufacturer of industrial cleaning machines and components
The Company is recognized for the use of high quality materials that guarantee the maximum in terms of performance, low maintenance and reliability
Mazzoni, founded in 1966 in Cavriago, province of Reggio Emilia, is one of the world leading producers of industrial cleaning machines and components such as pumps, motors, valves and boilers
The production is 100% in Italy, customized on request and for 65% exported.
HIGH PRESSURE PUMPS
- Ground pistons for smoother stroke and better oil-tightness
- 2. Oversized shaft and long end section for better torque transmission
- Extra-thick ceramic pistons for greater durability
- Intake and delivery valves with larger water passages
- Rods made of a special alloy antifriction
- Forged brass pump head, designed for strength
- Double gasket sealing system
- Tapered roller bearings with high resistance (Ball bearings only PM)
- Body of the pump designed for long-term durability
Our motors are all in IE2. Our motors are B3 or B5, all with double flange and include flexible coupling which is designed for pumps with 24mm male shaft.
Efficiency and power factor are usually higher comparing to competitors and with motor insulation definitively more important.
Click the following links to see the catalogues:
CONTACT IN ITALY
Export Manager Alice Nardini
CONTACT IN DUBAI